Tuesday 29 November 2011

SWEET 3RD MONTSARRY :)



started 31 August 2011 , I've been couple with this guy . MATREMPIT ? OMG ==' but suddenly I could love him seriously . till now . started with unexpected thing , now turn to a beautiful LOVE STORY <3 so many things we faced together , thats makes use happy . we understand each other . even though our relationship are still new . but I know he will take care me . better than before . I know he love me more . I just want to be the best best and best for him . I'd really hope that we will take this relationship FOREVER . I love him so much . if only I can shout and tell the world how much I love him , I would have done it bfore . 
Dear Allah , don't ever take him from me . Aminn ~

if I could just one wish . I wish to wake up everyday . to the sound of your breath on my neck . the warmth of your lips on my cheek . the touch of you finger on my skin , and the feel of your heart beating with mine . knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you :')

tomorrow is our monthsarry .
HAPPY SWEET 3RD MONTHSARRY B , I LOVE YOU <3
MARWAN SAFWAN :')

No comments:

Post a Comment