Saturday 3 December 2011

BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS :)


HELLO AND ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)


 boriingg oh petangpetang ne . kejaa momo just makan - facebook - twitter - tumblr - blog .
BORING . BORING . BORING . BORINGG !




yeaa . LOVE IS ABOUT TRUST .
this evening I will told you about things a girl wishes her boyfriend knew .
and , things a boy wishes his girlfriend knew :)




THINGS A GIRL WISHES HER BOYFRIEND KNEW :
  • I want you to hug me from behind , unexpectedly .
  • I want you to give me your hoodie when I'm cold .
  • I want you to hold me and keep me warm .
  • I want you to cuddle with me and watch movies together .
  • I want you to kiss me in the rain .
  • I want you to hold my hands and play with my fingers .
  • I want you to play with my hair .
  • I want you to take amazing photos with me .
  • I want you to come my house and meet my family .
  • I want you to lay on my bed with me and just hold me .
  • I want you to let me dress up you and make you look silly .
  • I want you to look sunrise with me .
  • I want you to give me piggy back rides daily .
  • I want you to kiss my nose .
  • I want you to wipe my tears away .
  • I want you to tell me that you miss me already even if we were together five minutes ago .
  • I want you to drop everything and hug me tight .
  • I want you to take me on a picnic .
  • I want you squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me .
  • I want you to smile every single time you see me .
  • I want you to know how much I love you .
  • I just want you .






THINGS A BOY WISHES HIS GIRLFRIEND TO KNOW :
  • I want you to let me play with my/your hair .
  • I want you to accept my compliments .
  • I want you to listen me sometimes .
  • I want you to smile for me - guys loves their girls smile .
  • I want you hold my hand unexpectedly .
  • I want you to tell me silly jokes and pick up lines .
  • I want you to watch Disney movies with me .
  • I want you to try play video games with me .
  • I want you to tell me a silly stories .
  • I want you to sing and dance randomly with me .
  • I want want you to not make fun of my little imperfections - sometimes it gets to us .
  • I want you to kiss me .
  • I want you to bites my lips occasionally .
  • I want you to tell me you love me .
  • I want you to tell me you missed me when we finally get together .
  • I want you to accept me for who I am .
  • I want you to love me unconditionally .
  • I just want to spend time with you .
  • I need you to know that I love you so much .




THE END , THANKS FOR READ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment